Mac Tools Bluetooth SmartEAR 3 Lite Noise Vibration Harshness Detection
The Mac Tools Bluetooth SmartEAR 3 Lite Noise Vibration Harshness Detection app was developed to help assist the service technician in locating and finding defective or worn parts in automobiles, heavy machinery or industrial equipment where vibration, rattles, squeaks and grinding sounds would be associated making the task very difficult or impossible to diagnose.
When used with our specially designed hardware kits your smartphone will be transformed into a state of the art Sound & Vibration Detection Technicians Tool allowing for ease of locating and finding those troubled areas.
NOTE: Additional hardware is required to use this app. For information on how to purchase hardware please contact Mac Tools Distributor or call 1-800-MAC-TOOLS.
Tested with the following devices:
Samsung Note 800
Samsung Tab3 Neo
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Bluetooth wireless communications to the mobile device.
• User friendly interface and intuitive operation.
• Sound level reading displays average, peak and real-time values.
• Sound level readings are displayed in either Analog or Digital.
• Multi-Band Equalizer allows for high quality sound detection.
• Analog and Digital readings have 2 display panels the user can choose from.
• Analog Meter or Analog Wave-Form.
• Digital Numeric or Digital Bar Graph.
• Background sound off-setting, sample rates, decibel off-setting can be manually be set.
• Reset/Refresh buttons reset/refresh values to default settings.
• Sound Level Reading
• Sampling Rate
• Decibel Off-set
• Master Volume Control
User information guide includes informative facts about sound perception and permissible noise level exposure as well as a sound level comparison reference chart.
Mac Tools - SmartEAR 3 Lite is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Mac Tools - SmartEAR 3 Lite (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.